Is it Healthier to be Afraid of Everything or Nothing?

By 15

In this week’s Community Circles assembly, we posed the question,

‘Is it Healthier to be Afraid of Everything or Nothing?’

Please discuss your thoughts and ideas on the blog below. Remember to include your reasons why.

15 Comments

Kyron on 19 November, 2018

I think yes because if your scared of something you could run away and runnings healthy

Sophie on 20 November, 2018

I think it’s better to be afraid of everything because you will soon conquer them and face them.

Euan on 21 November, 2018

I think both because you a

Kirah Hodson on 21 November, 2018

I think it’s healthier to be in the middle because if you were afraid of everything you would be afraid of your own house and your own family and also yourself but if you were afraid of nothing then it would be a risk and that’s not healthy.

Euan on 21 November, 2018

I think both because you can be afraid of spiders and like snakes

Rory on 21 November, 2018

I’m in the middle because it’s good to be scared of some things and not scared of other things!

Charlie & Will on 21 November, 2018

We think that it would be healthier to be afraid of some things
And not afraid of everything because not being afraid of everything
You would take more risks and you would probably live a better life Being afraid of some thingd

Renee & Archie on 21 November, 2018

We think its healthier to be afraid of some things and not others. So you dont have to be the same as everyone else.

emily and blake on 21 November, 2018

Where in the middle beacuse if your afraid of everything its not healthy to do that beacuse you be scared of going out side or insde but if you in the middle you will be fine beacuse you arnet scared of everything and nothing

Ava on 21 November, 2018

I’m in the middle because its good to be good of some things but being scared of everything you acannot survive

keira & theo on 21 November, 2018

I think it would be healthier to be afrad of everything and not afraid becouse you will just stay in the house

Ruby and Evie on 21 November, 2018

I think it is better to be more healthy to be afraid of nothing because even if there are risks you could take you dont have to take them. If your afraid of everything you will avoid everything and wont accoplish life or anything… ❤️

Ebony on 21 November, 2018

I think both because we all have a fear like a fear of spiders or a fear of heights but we wouldn’t survive long being afraid of everything or nothing.

Theo on 21 November, 2018

I am in the middle because if you are scared of everything you would never see or do anything new. If you were not afraid of anything you would do things other people would not do such as jumping of tall buildings and other crazy things like that which would result in hurting yourself…. this is why I’m in the middle.

Mia on 10 December, 2018

I think 💭 it’s better to be afraid 😟 of nothing because if your afraid 😟 of everything you’ll never learn.